Options Available at Stony Plain Road location
Ships within 2 business days
Pickup in-store within 1-3 business days
• Finish Line's Shock Oil is a premium suspension fluid formulated specifically for oil damped bicycle forks. 100% compatible with ALL suspension designs and seals.
• A semi-synthetic mineral oil formulation that has become the choice of professionals worldwide. Will not thicken or thin due to changes in temperature. Low foam technology delivers consistent and predictable damping in all riding conditions.
• Race proven to deliver superior performance in all suspension systems. A high viscosity index provides consistent damping through the longest and most extreme of riding conditions. 16oz bottles available in 5 different oil weights: 2.5wt, 5wt, 7.5wt, 10wt, 15wt.
• Customizing fork performance with oil fill and weight choice: You can speed up or slow down your fork's compression and rebound characteristics by changing the oil viscosity. 2.5wt is lighter/thinner/faster. 15wt is heavier/thicker/slower. If you're lightweight/smaller, go thinner – if you’re bigger/heavier, go thicker. Plus, you can change the oil height/fill volume in your fork to make the spring rate more linear/equal or progressive/increasing as it comes to the end of the compression stroke/travel.
• Combines reliability of mineral oils with durability of synthetic oils
• Race proven, good for all suspension systems, seals, and riding conditions
• Prevents stiction and viscosity breakdown
• Won’t foam – provides consistent and predictable damping.
Stony Plain Road: Limited Inventory
Sherwood Park: Sold Out